Newly built apartments in a quiet area close to all services.
Apartments (block) 2 or 3 bedrooms, terrace, groundfloor with garden, topfloor with solarium and
parking in basement building
• Armoured concrete structures
• Thermal and acoustic insulation according to applicable law
• Cotegran (projected stone finish)
• Pre-installation of indirect lightings in the terraces
• Aluminium with double glazing (6+8+4) with aluminium shutters
• Security shutters in ground floors
• Armoured main door
• Wood: oak / beech /white
• Fitted and lined wardrobes with shelves and drawers in the bedrooms
• Structured plastic paint
• Porcelain floor tiling with samples to choose from in the office
• Kitchen and bathroom tiling to the ceiling with samples in the office
• Pre-installation of air conditioning in the living room and bedrooms
• Home ventilation system according to the law on air quality
• Pre-installation of TV/SAT/TEL in the living room and bedrooms
• Fitted oak / beech / white kitchen with upper and lower cabinets
• Granite or quartz worktop (samples in the office)
• Kitchen appliances included: ceramic hob, extractor fan, washing machine, dishwasher, oven, microwave and
• Spotlights with dimmer
• White vitrified porcelain sanitation
• Vanity units in bathrooms included, model and colour samples to choose from at the office
• Shower screens made in glass, with samples to choose from at the office
• Floor heating
• Mixer taps in kitchen and washbasin
• Thermostatic showers
• Outdoor shower with cold and warm water
• Heath pump for warm water 110 liters (aerothermal)
• Penthouses with Jacuzzi and outdoor kitchen (sink, small fridge, 2 lockers with aluminium doors) in the
• Communal TV aerial
• Communal garden and playground with 2 swimming pool (1 SPA pool with jacuzzi, sauna, gym biosalud…
FINE SAND AND CLIFFS
A few kilometers from the historical and monumental center, Orihuela has 16 km of urbanized coastline where alternating fine sand beaches and transparent water cliffs, around beaches of recognized national and international prestige such as Punta Prima, Playa Flamenca (Cala Mosca and Cala Estaca), La Zenia Beach (Cala Cerrada and Cala Bosque), Cabo Roig (Cala Capitán and Caleta Beach), Campoamor Beach (La Glea and Barranco Rubio), the Aquamarine Cove (located between the Cabo urbanizations Roig and de Campoamor) and the Playa de Mil Palmeras.
For the quality of its waters in compliance with environmental and coastal legislation, cleanliness and the large number of existing services, year after year, the European Foundation of Environmental Education grants to several beaches of the Oriolan coast the award of owning the Blue Flag of the Clean Seas of Europe, in addition to obtaining other certifications such as the ISO, Ecoplaya flag, Q flags of Tourist Quality, SICTED distinctions, and Qualitur flags.
GARDEN, FISH, SEAFOOD AND RICE
A rich pure Mediterranean gastronomy around the products of its fertile orchard, fish, seafood, rice and good road communication reinforce the attractions of Orihuela, which also has an important offer of restoration where tourists can enjoy delicious dishes and recover forces for the multiple activities offered by the city.
The products of the land and sea simmered have been made art and culture in the kitchen of our grandmothers, becoming part of our more traditional cuisine, such as boiled with balls, rice of the three daggers, rice with vegetables , with rabbit, scab and a long etc. Typical salted meats in the area and the quality of the sausages should be highlighted. We can not forget that the local artisan pastry jealously guards in its cloistered convents a legacy of Arab origin, which will not leave indifferent the visitor: zamarras, flat, glory cakes, almojábanas, Santa Clara cake ... etc.
VENUE OF IMPORTANT TOURNAMENTS
Orihuela gathers one of the best and most important golf offers in the Mediterranean. A total of 90 holes make up five excellent courses of recognized international prestige, home to important European tournaments.
The design and the varied orography of each field offer you the possibility of choosing the path that best suits your game. You can choose between playing in a flat, open field with smooth hills, in others where the course is a succession of surprising holes or in which the difficulty and risk will force you to maintain concentration at each stroke.