Luxury villas spread over three floors. Main floor spacious living room with kitchenette (including all appliances). Two bedrooms with their full bathrooms. Terrace that leads to the beautiful garden with infinity pool. Chillout area. plant includes two bedrooms with bathroom suite with spectacular views.The third floor solarium, facing south. A few meters from Torrevieja.
Torrevieja is a seaside city and municipality located on the Costa Blanca in the province of Alicante, on the southeastern Mediterraneancoast of Spain.
Torrevieja lies about 50 kilometres south of the city of Alicante and had a population of 105,000 (2012). Torrevieja was originally a salt-mining and fishing village as it is located between the sea and two large salt lakes (Las Salinas), which give Torrevieja healthy microclimate.
Places of interest
Iglesia Arciprestal de la Inmaculada Concepción
- Iglesia Arciprestal de la Inmaculada Concepción (The Archpriest's Parish Church of the Immaculate Conception) - Erected in 1789 and reconstructed in 1844, using stones reclaimed from the original Torre Vella, (Old Tower).
- Panoramic viewpoint La Torre del Moro, old watchtower.
- Iglesia de Nuestra Señora del Rosario (La Mata), constructed in 1896.
- Paseo de la Dique de Levante, Dyke or Breakwater of Levante, 1600 m long.
- Parque de las Naciones or The Park of the Nations - Scale reproduction of the map of the European Continent
- Museo del Mar y de la Sal (Museum of the Sea and Salt)
- Submarine S-61 Delfin Floating Museum
- Albatros III Patrol Boat Floating Museum
- Eras de la Sal - Served as a storehouse and wharf for salt from 1777 until 1958.
- Las Salinas - The two salt lagoons to the west of the city, Nature Park of the Lagoons of La Mata and Torrevieja.
- The Street Market on Fridays - As of May 2017, market has moved to a new location outside of the city centre, near Aquapolis
- Centro Comercial de Habaneras - A semi-outdoor shopping mall.
- Carrefour Torrevieja hypermarket (open 365 days a year)
- Paraje Natural Municipal - Parque del Molino de Agua - Local natural park - Waterwheel park in La Mata
- Palacio de la Música (Music Hall)
- Centro Cultural Virgen del Carmen (Virgen del Carmen Cultural Centre)
- Teatro Auditorio Municipal de Torrevieja (Torrevieja Local Theatre)
- International Music Auditorium of Torrevieja-Torrevieja
- Museo de la Habanera 'Ricardo Lafuente' (Ricardo Lafuente, composer of Habaneras songs)
- Museum of Easter (Holy Week Museum 'Tomás Valcárcel')
- Old Railway Station, houses Torrevieja Natural History Museum
- Cultural Society of Torrevieja Casino, Mozarabic style interior from 1880's
- Water Fountains
Torrevieja: Juan Aparicio Seafront
- Seaside Esplanade 'Juan Aparicio' (Paseo Maritimo Juan Aparicio)
- Park of the Molino (The Windmill Park)
- Playa de los Náufragos
- Playa de la Mata
- Playa del Cura
- Playa de los Locos
- Natural swimming pools at the Juan Aparicio promenade
- Aquapolis, Water Park
- Boom Boom St